As one of the many perks of being a VIP, you get reserved seating in Ballroom! We have 50 premium seats available to VIPs only for each panel in this room. To reserve your VIP seat for the Ballroom panels you want to attend, you will need to follow the steps below. Each VIP ticket holder will need to reserve their own seat. One reservation equals one seat for that panel (VIP seats will be cleared after each panel). If you have a reservation, you can rest easy knowing you will have a great seat! Just follow these steps:
- Make sure you are logged into your GrowTix account associated with your VIP tickets.
- Once you are on your VIP Ticket confirmation page, look for the orange “VIP Panel Reservation button (pictured below). Click the orange button to see the options for panel reservations.
- Once you click the “VIP Panel Reservations” button you will be taken to the page pictured below. Click the time of the panel you want to see for more information.
- After you click the panel time, the panel information will show and there will be a purple button “add” button. Click this purple button to add this panel to your reservation.
- After you click the purple add button, you will officially have a VIP seat for that panel. Your screen should look like the picture below. This is where you can also remove your seat reservation if you happen to change your mind. We ask if you plan on not attending your reserved seat panel that you cancel your reservation so that someone else can use your seat.
- When it is time for your panel, look for the VIP Seating sign. They will scan the QR Code associated with your VIP pass (on your confirmation page) and it will show your reservation. You can then find your seat and sit back and enjoy the ultimate Fan Experience!
Please note that non-ticketed children (10 and younger) will not be able to sit in the VIP Seats unless there are open spots after all reserved members have been seated.
Tampa Bay Comic Convention 2024 is August 23-25, 2024, at The Tampa Bay Convention Center