- Tampa Bay Comic Convention is a family-friendly convention. Please use common sense, be considerate of other attendees and be aware of your surroundings.
- Cover your body parts. “No costume” is not a costume. “Paint” and/or “Pasties” are not a costume, either. The costume should be no smaller than a standard swimsuit. No intentional or unintentional “wardrobe malfunctions” are allowed. Please make sure your costume is sturdily constructed; this includes proper undergarments. Men are encouraged to wear dance belts under any tight-fitting "superhero" Cosplays. If your costume is deemed to be too revealing or offensive, you will be asked to cover up or change. No bare feet at the convention.
- Protective footwear is highly recommended, but not required.
- All military, law enforcement, and other emergency service costumes should be easily distinguishable from official uniforms.
- Hate symbols, even historical hate symbols like swastikas, will not be tolerated at Indiana Comic Convention™.
- No recreational wheeled items are allowed in the convention center - this includes Rollerblades, roller skates, bicycles, tricycles, scooters, skateboards, and hoverboards.
- Stilts are allowed, as long as you are wearing them.
- Please, no signs offering services or making requests to be hugged or touched. We want everyone to feel comfortable.
- Always ask the Cosplayer prior to taking a picture of them.
- Service Animals are allowed, assuming they are wearing the proper identification and you pick up after them. Emotional Support animals are not allowed at this time.
- There will be a cosplay “first aid” location on-site. Please do not bring items such as hot glue guns, scissors, needles, thread, etc., as any costuming issues will be able to be resolved by professionals.
Tampa Bay Comic Convention 2022 is July 29-31, 2022 at The Tampa Bay Convention Center